Welcome and thank you for your interest in The Breaker Brewing Company. We are a Micro Brewery & Brew Pub in Northeast PA’s coal region that brews, serves and delivers handcrafted beer to local bars and pubs. Our small batch craft brews are dedicated to the hard working people who have been and still are examples of our rich heritage.
Tuesday 5PM – 9PM
Wednesday 5PM – 9PM
Thursday 4PM – 9PM
Friday 4PM – 9PM (Happy Hour 4PM to 6PM)
Saturday 12Noon to 9PM
We offer our beer in 5oz, 13oz & 16oz pints as well as in 32oz & 64oz growlers to go. We also have a food & appetizer menu that has features that change daily.
We are located at 787 East Northampton St Wilkes-Barre Twp.PA 18702 in the former St Josephs school. We recommend that enter the property from the Lehigh St entrance as that will put you at the tap room entrance. Also please do not park on the road … you may be ticketed or towed.
Whats on tap…web page last updated on 04/19/17
- Chocolate Almond Stout 6.1%
- Summer UP 5.5% – Summer Ale brewed with lemondrop hops and conditioned on limes
- Smooph XP 6.2% NEIPA brewed & DDH with Experimental Hop 07270
- Phoebe Snow White IPA 6.1% Belgium IPA Brewed with Zythos Hops
- Dem Oats – Oatmeal Pale Ale 5.5% Pale Ale brewed with Eureka & Citra Hops and Flaked Oats
- Lunch Pail Ale
- Wilkes-Berry Wheat
- Carbon Double IPA
- Hazelnut Brown Ale
- Goldies Triple Blond
Today’s kitchen features can be found on our Facebook Page Here
In the Fermenters: on tap soon…